Papercraft samples

I picked some objects that are important to me and unfolded them to print onto paper. I will add tabs to the objects later.

Object 1: Wagon Wheel cookie


I have a box of wagon wheel cookies at home 90% of the time, they're one of my favorite snacks. I don't think I'm going to pick this as it is a bit too simple for this project.

Object 2: Spray Bottle





I use spray bottles while painting to spray my palette and I use a spray bottle to do my hair. It is a very important object to me. I don't think I will pick this as the final object as it is a bit too elaborate and would be too difficult to execute.

Object 3: Penguin



I spent a lot of time on this object as it has a lot of significance to me. This is based on a stuffed penguin that I had as a kid. This object is the one I want to do for the final.




Comments

Popular Posts