First Penguin Prototype

 Here is the first prototype of the penguin model that I made last week.






While assembling I discovered the many flaws of my printouts. By making the head and body have no holes, it made it very difficult to get the head attached to the body because I couldn't get my hand inside to glue them together. Right now it is not glued on, it is just squeezed on.  I also realized that I made too many flaps so I had to cut some of them off. I tried to hide them while assembling the wings but it made them look really messed up. 

I'm thinking of completely remodeling the object in order to make sure that it can't stand up by itself. In the photos it is held up by a jar. 

I will take all these into consideration when making the new model for next week.

Comments

Popular Posts